|商品名稱：||ImageRanger Pro Edition 220.127.116.112-圖形查看器軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：ImageRanger Pro Edition 18.104.22.1682-圖形查看器軟件ImageRanger是一款現代化的圖形查看器軟件，具有高級搜索功能，可以高效地導航和處理來自大型照片檔案的圖像。ImageRanger項目的目的是幫助用戶組織不斷增長的視覺材料。使用ImageRanger你可以
Windows x64 |
We live in the day in which pictures are a common thing, especially with all phones being equipped with pretty powerful cameras. As such, your computer can end up the storage place of your picture collections, but it can be a hassle to manually handle it. In this regard, ImageRanger comes as an advanced picture finding and organizing tool.
ImageRanger will index photos on your PC or storage drives so you can:
· Quickly load thousands of images
· Find portraits, faces
· Sort and filter
· Find duplicates and remove copies
· Organize in folders by year, location
· Crop, resize very quickly
· Manually sort collections from multiple folders
· Sort out your images from other illustrations, clip arts
· Find low quality images and improve image contrast
· Perform general photo managment tasks
· Print hundreds of photos
- Image Indexing
ImageRanger only needs to traverse your photo collection once, and you're free to search, sort and filter images anytime.
- NAS and USB drives support
ImageRanger index can be recorded directly in remote folders. This way you can quickly search and sort your photos on any other machine, using a previously built index.
- Manual Sorting
Exclude or include only folders you need while browsing images. Alternatively, ImageRanger can read your entire storage drive.
Save and load previously found image collections to make sure you quickly restore important slideshows with manual ordering.
- Face Recognition
ImageRanger detects faces even in big portraits and group photos, letting you tag faces and quickly find images with specific people.
- Duplicates Removal
ImageRanger shows you the number of duplicated images and lets you remove redundant content.
- Arrange into folders
Option to import all your photos into a new folder structure, organized by capture time and location.
- GPS filtering
With built-in GPS locations, your images are sorted by captured city automatically. You can find all photos 5 meters away from any point on earth.